A totally different experience than anything I’ve had so far… Singapore. City of fines.
Such a modern city, where east and west meet. Everything is in English, Malaysian and Chinese.
On the first day:
- Lunch at Lau Pa Sat.
- Walked down to the Marina
- Went to gardens by the bay
- Went to see the awesome skyline (for S$23 😭)
- Went home because we started the day at 02:00
The second day:
Buzzed around on the MRT some more.
- National Orchid gardens in the botanic gardens
- Got a bus though the bustling Orchid street.
- Had a few beers at the Singapore river.
- Went for some trampoline jumping @ Amped Singapore
- Got a shower (it was 34 Celsius)
- Dressed up fancy and went for dinner at the promenade.
- Saw Singapore at night
The last day was basically going to the airport… but we did a quick stop in Chinatown and had some food.
Next post will be our adventure in Vietnam!